"Theory lessons available for students of any instrument or voice."
- Catherine works very closely with students and parents to ensure that desired outcomes are met:
- Preparation for theory exams e.g. ABRSM grades 1-6
- Support for instrumental lessons, even though a theory exam is not being taken
- Support for GCSE, AS and A level music
- Completion for DofE skill section for Bronze, Silver and Gold awards
- Lessons can be weekly or block booked during school holidays
- The length of the lesson is dependent upon the standard of the student(s) and content and aims of the lesson
Prices from £18.50 per 30 minutes
Grade 1-5 Music Theory
No time for music theory lessons during school term time?
Then book two and half hour sessions during the school holidays
Most students have one or more morning theory sessions during their school holidays to keep up with their music theory in preparation for Grade 5 theory